IoT Network Engineer | Denver
sensemetrics’ engineers use their skills to implement sensemetrics technologies on major mining, energy, power, water, industrial, and infrastructure projects nationwide. Our sensor management platform is used to optimize management of in-field monitoring devices and to transform data into insights that make the world safer, cleaner and more efficient.
If you enjoy the fast-paced lifestyle, are self-motivated, don’t require hand-holding and want to be on a team that truly matters… let’s talk.
- Install and integrate sensemetrics (and third party) IoT products, sensors and software at project sites nationwide.
- Work with the Sales team to ensure sensemetrics is offering prospective clients with the proper wireless and wired telemetry solutions
- Perform both laboratory and in-field wireless testing to determine product capabilities and assess future project locations
- Assess client-owned IP and Wireless networks for compatibility with the sensemetrics system
- Understand, troubleshoot, and design IPv4 networks
- Communicate potential wireless system upgrades and developments to company product manager(s) to better the client’s experience
- Completely document and transfer information regarding installations to company Support, Sales, and Engineering teams to ensure all are aware of project details
- Direct organized classroom and field based trainings for business partners as well as current and prospective clients
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting through sensemetrics’ Support system, as needed
- Deliver solutions on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Ensure field work is performed under all federal, state, and job specific laws and guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other related discipline preferred
- At least 4 years of experience in telecom engineering, wireless communications, network engineering, or similar disciplines
- A deep understanding or functional expertise in one or many of the following areas:
- Radio Networking
- IP Networking
- Communications Technologies
- Experience with project delivery for large, cross functional projects
- Demonstrated expertise in delivering superior customer experience in managed services environments
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a high attention to detail, as this individual will be interfacing with customers and serve as the liaison between first-hand application experience and the engineering team
- Must be able to quickly understand our product offering and its capabilities
- Must be able to work nights and weekends as project schedule(s) deem necessary
- Market competitive total compensation package, including equity ownership in the company
- 99% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage. 50% company paid spouse and dependents medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage.
- Company 401k plan
sensemetrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as sensemetrics does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.