Solutions Engineer | Denver
sensemetrics solutions engineers solve the hard technical problems behind some of the world’s most important issues. Improving worker safety, reducing water and air pollution, securing the country’s infrastructure—our technologies have already been deployed by Fortune 100 companies to achieve these goals, among others. Customers leverage our platform to effortlessly manage in-field monitoring devices and to transform data into insights that make the world safer, cleaner and more efficient.
If you have a burning desire to drive sales and create business opportunities for a cutting edge, breakthrough technology company…
If you enjoy the fast-paced lifestyle, are self-motivated, don’t require hand-holding and want to be on a team that truly matters… let’s talk.
- Install and integrate sensemetrics IoT connectivity devices and third-party sensors at project sites across North America
- Quickly learn and understand the intricacies of sophisticated ever-advancing technologies, including slope stability, geohazards, groundwater management, and environmental sensing.
- Perform basic and high-level maintenance and upkeep on in-field radar and other sensing equipment.
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting on systems across North America
- Deliver client solutions on-time, within scope, and within budget.
- Adequately document and transfer information regarding installations/implementations to company Support, Sales, and Management teams to ensure all are aware of project details
- Assist Sales and Engineering team members in building quotes/take-offs for prospective projects, as needed
- Direct and support organized classroom and field based trainings for business partners as well as current and prospective clients
- Communicate potential system upgrades and developments to company product manager(s) that would better the client’s experience
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Maintain a positive relationship with the client and all stakeholders prior to, during, and post installations
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting through sensemetrics’ Support system, as needed
- Must be able to adapt to cross-functional team engineering and sales responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2 years of experience in engineering or technical fields, preferably in geotechnical, geospatial, instrumentation, communication/networking or structural disciplines
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a high attention to detail, as this individual will be interfacing with customers and serve as the liaison between first-hand application experience and the engineering team
- Must be able to work nights and weekends as project schedule(s) deem necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other related discipline preferred
- Experience with implementation and management of IoT and remote sensing technologies is not needed but will be considered a plus
- 99% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Market competitive total compensation package.
- Company 401k plan
sensemetrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as sensemetrics does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.