Regional Sales Manager | East Coast
sensemetrics engineers solve the complex technical problems behind some of the world’s most important issues. Improving worker safety, reducing water and air pollution, securing the country’s infrastructure—our technologies have already been deployed by Fortune 100 companies to achieve these goals, among others. Customers leverage our platform to effortlessly manage in-field monitoring devices and to transform data into insights that make the world safer, cleaner and more efficient.
If you have a burning desire to drive sales and create business opportunities for a cutting edge, breakthrough technology company…
If you enjoy the fast-paced lifestyle, are self-motivated, don’t require hand-holding and want to be on a team that truly matters…
- Perform sales, marketing and evangelizing of sensemetrics solutions
- Perform pre-sales and post-sales activities including customer presentations, demonstrations and on-site customer training.
- Strategically develop new business opportunities while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to manage and interpret customer/owner requirements in the RFQ/RFP stages and provide technical assistance based on customer needs.
- Must be able to adapt to cross-functional team engineering and sales responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other related discipline
- At least 6 years of experience in engineering related instrumentation hardware and or preferably enterprise software sales
- Experience and existing client network within the following industries a plus; Civil Structural Works, including Dams, Bridges, Tunnels, Buildings
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a high attention to detail
- This individual will be interfacing with customers and serve as the liaison between first-hand application experience and the engineering team
- Must be able to quickly understand our product offering and pricing schedule
- Must be able to work nights and weekends as project schedule(s) deem necessary
- 99% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Market competitive total compensation package including base salary plus commission.
- Company 401k plan
TRAVEL: Up to 50% (North East Base Location Preferred)
sensemetrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as sensemetrics does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.